First Time Winner
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
the noble who write and capture the best in life,
the bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savouring the experience of quality time.
I would like to thank my dear friend Tersia for this award for my posting on the Tragedy of Boston. I think the BEST MOMENT AWARD should go to the heroes of this tragic day–their ability to move beyond themselves and help those who were injured.
Yesterday—the tragedy of the Boston Marathon Day— was a HEART-BREAKING MOMENT for all of humanity…we all need to be kind to each other…in every home, in every village, in every town, in every city, in every country of our world!
I think of how this tragedy is repeated time after time in so many countries of the world…sometimes because my USA country– inflicts this on others through drone attacks and bombings. We NEED to GET RID of ALL WEAPONS…all BOMBS…all guns! We NEED to only drop WATER CRYSTALS of LOVE! We each are invited to be that change in the world…I must begin with myself…and be gentle towards others…Just imagine, if we each did this, the ripple effect of all those beautiful water crystals! Our world would be an ocean of LOVE!
The WordPress Bloggers that I nominate for this award are:
1. .Tersia Burger http://tersiaburger.com I admire you for your courage to face your grief.
2. Shane http://shanesbookblog.com/ I admire you for your youthful enthusiasm and deep interest in writing– charging ahead and giving your writing your full effort!
3. Mary http://marysculptor.wordpress.com I admire you for your courage to become the artist that you are!
- Winners re-post this completely, with their acceptance speech. That could be written down or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW list of people, blogs worthy of the award, and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way.
Humour-Keep us entertained and smiling.
Inspiration – Make your story touch our lives.
Get an idea from the great acceptance speech, compiled in MomentMatters.com/speech
Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award