Thank you to dear Shaun for nominating me for the “Dragon Loyalty Award.” You are so gallant and strong…and your blog is that of an Honest Knight! Dear Shaun, you wrote: “I have a great life, I am blessed, but when the hurt comes, I turn to you, Word Press..And you help me.. I hope I help you back, just a little” —- your words have helped me a great deal! Thank you for being a blogger and sharing your truth so beautifully!
Seven Facts about me:
1. I seem to love to laugh…more and more…and not to “cover up” pain…I feel so happy! and it is WONDERFUL! I have been sad long enough in my life…and now I think there is something more…deeper joy!
2. I love to plant trees…unfortunately, due to last summer’s drought, trees that I watched grow for 2o years, are now dying. But today, my neighbor gave me 4 more trees to plant! How kind and generous of Ellen!
3. I am blessed with beautiful people in my life…my family…my daughters…my grandchildren..LOVE!
4. I do enjoy playing Canasta and Gin Rummy…occasionally.
5. I would love to learn French, Spanish, Hindi and Chinese. I know one or two phrases in each. Now time for some serious studying! LOL
6. Sometimes I get very lonely…and depressed…and I turn to my writing to free myself…and then I get responses from the wonderful WordPress family and all is well! Since I have begun daily meditation, I am doing so much better…I see how important it is to return to the Center…to find balance.
7. I believe in the GOD of LOVE—and I am open to all forms of spirituality….because, honestly, I think we are all ONE in LOVE. We are all water love crystals, gifting each other along the way…just like a bag of marshmellows when placed in the microwave—they all become ONE! So we are marshmellows of love crystals full of love sugar and whichever religion, spirituality, view gets you to believe in yourself and the goodness of others is a wonderful, tremendous gift!
I now award 7 people:
* Kamlesh Oraon scarycloud.wordpress.com http://en.gravatar.com/kamleshoraon
A new and inspiring poet from Dhanbad, India. I am nominating Kamlesh for this award because he reminds me of a Gentle Dragon going out into the world, giving blessings and hope to all with his new found voice in poetry!
* Saunved Mutalik http://saunved.wordpress.com/
So young a writer, a poet, and already on the road to success! Saunved, your blog is wonderful to read! Such versatile entries! Love your humor!
* Mama Baker http://crumbsnatchertales.com/
Love your recipes and joy of life…a happy dragon of delicious words!
* Pat Gerber-Relf http://angloswisscat.wordpress.com/
For her very delightful blog in which her dynasty cats allow her to publish their profound writings! How wonderful and fun!
You are a courageous lady! Your words are the expression of your bravery! You are a lovely, talented and amazing dragon of inner strength!
Love your beautiful pen drawings…your selected quotes…your words! Your strength to go out there and be BOLD! Definitely a gentle dragon!
You receive this award, dear Elusivescribe, for you are the Dragon of Romanticism! Lovely, lovely poems have you!
* Patty http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/hardest-post-for-me-ever/
I nominate you, Patty, for this award, because you have tremendous, courageous fire in your words…you are my Dragon of Courage!
Thank you again, Shaun, for the award! YOU are my Dragon of Gallantry! You honor me too much! Congratulations to the SEVEN BLOGGERS above and may your footprints of thoughts continue to grow!
The Rules are…
-Display the Award Certificate on your website.
-Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
-Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers.
-Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
-If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, or Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.
You must be logged in to post a comment.