I am so blessed to be part of this family on WordPress.com I am honored to have received the SUNSHINE AWARD from the following two bloggers on WordPress:
Shaun email@example.com and/or http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/sunshine-award-2/ Thank you, Shaun, for your very kind award! When I visited your blog, I found myself entranced by your courage and strength to accept all that is so very difficult, and yet, you continue to share and to blog and to live life as fully as you can! You are amazing! Your children are blessed to have so gentle a father as you!
Thank you, Hikari Yori, for the Sunshine Award. I feel as though I have not earned this…I accept it with gratitude, nevertheless. Your blog strives to bring light into this world, and I hope I do also…even in the sad things that I write. I hope that through the darkness of some of my poems, strength and light are found in their conclusion. Thank you so much! ありがとう Arigatō
Rules for receiving the SUNSHINE AWARD:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: Ultramarine Blue
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Favorite number: 4
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither..If I had to choose Facebook
- My passion(s): My family…humanity…truth
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving
- Favorite pattern: Eclectic…it changes daily…LOL
- Favorite days of the week: Thursday — week is drawing to a close and anticipation for the weekend! It was also the day I was born–eons ago! LOL
- Favorite flower: Daffodil
10 blogs to nominate:
* Kamlesh Oraon http://en.gravatar.com/kamleshoraon and/or scarycloud.wordpress.com
I have chosen Kamlesh to receive this award because he is not only writing poetry with great VOICE, he is writing in a language that is his second lingua franca to learn! How courageous is that! I admire his fortitude and determination to write poetry and to learn English at the same time! WOW! That is true SUNSHINE ! That is the “courage of light”…and so I nominate him for the SUNSHINE AWARD!
* Judy Berman http://earth-rider.com
I have chosen Judy because she brings sunbeams to my thinking. Clarity always follows after I read her lines of poetry or essays.
* Idealistic Rebel http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com
I have chosen Idealistic Rebel because her words have the potential to bring sunshine into the lives of so many who think that there is no way out or any other way to live. Her words offer the hope of sunshine!
* Dennis McHale http://dlmchale.com/ The Writer Bites My Bones
I have chosen Dennis because his poetry flows beautifully and wakens my heart to reality — which brings light to my soul!
* Grandma Lin http://grandmalin.wordpress.com/about/#comment-2688
I have chosen Grandma Lin for sharing the simplicity of everyday life and the little things that make our lives meaningful as she saw them in her own family’s history. How refreshing!
* Noeleen & Daniel http://wordsfallfrommyeyes.wordpress.com
I have chosen Noeleen for the SUNSHINE AWARD for her unfailing bravery…for her courage…for the deep love she has for her son…for the Sunshine she is bringing into his life! and for the sunshine she has brought into mine with her unrelenting valour! You are amazing, Noeleen!
I have chosen Patty for the SUNSHINE AWARD for her generosity in giving affirmations to other bloggers! for her gentle expression of hope and compassion! for her teaching us how to do other things with WordPress, i.e.recent how-to print a photo with your poem! Thank you for your kind and soft spirit, Patty!
* Carl D’Agostino http://carldagostino.wordpress.com
I have selected Carl for the award for the sunshine his writing brings to my heart! So beautiful and romantic!
* Seeker http://theseeker57.wordpress.com/
I have selected Seeker for the SUNSHINE AWARD because of her deep honesty for truth and her constant seeking of the LIGHT!
* George http://euzicasa.wordpress.com/
I have selected George for the SUNSHINE AWARE because he strives to bring good things to the LIGHT…the wonderful art and artists of the world. He cares about goodness and in spreading GOOD!
Please accept and give to 10 others.