Thank you, TersiaBurger@ http://tersiaburger.com for your nomination on April 14, 2013. But I must confess, YOU are the one who should receive it! The love, courage, and determination to BE with your daughter through all that she has suffered since her birth, is beyond remarkable! You carried your daughter through life…you never abandoned her…you gave her your strength! You are an incredible, amazing woman! And, now you are bravely facing your grief. Your courage is heroic!
7 Things about myself:
1. I love to laugh.
2. I cherish the people I meet and who allow me into their lives.
3. I procrastinate at times…lol…I get involved in writing or reading and do not get the dishes washed! What is procrastination? Avoidance of the inevitable? Power? Game playing? Rebellion? LOL
4. I love to play with duplo legos and build things!
5. I came from a family of eleven siblings.
6. I feel great gratitude to both my Mom & Dad, who taught me to be generous towards others and to be helpful and polite, to exercise sensitivity and compassion. to read, to think, and to persevere.
7. In the past, I had great difficult believing in myself…I fought depression for a long time…but I made it…and I see how important it is to believe in oneself, to love oneself, and then one can love others so much better! And I love being in love!
My 15 Nominations are:
1. Tersia Burger tersiaburger.wordpress.com Tersia, you are a courageous woman to have put out your thoughts and very personal struggles there for all of us to read and feel with you! In so doing, you demonstrate to us that it is okay to ask others for help…you relates to us what it is really like to be human…to be vulnerable…to suffer…and to love. Your blog is the epitome of inspiration and courage! Thank you, Tersia!
2. Wuji Seshat Nibada seshatwuji.wordpress.com Wuji, your poetry is divine! and you cover so many different subjects! Wonderful!
3. Thomas Maxwell thomasmaxwell12.wordpress.com Thomas, you put forth such positive, inspiring life-giving ideas to all generations!
4. Mary marysculptor.wordpress.com Mary, I think your clay sculptures are lovely and so gracious! Thank you for having the courage to create!
5. Serendipity Point emdawn80.wordpress.com Serendipity, your ink drawings are so intense and fascinating! Your selection of postings fill me with thought…your writing leave me thinking deeply.
6. Miriam Sagan miriamswell.wordpress.com I think your writing is fabulous, Miriam, and I think you are fabulous to encourage more writers through your willingness to publish them on your blog! You are an inspiration to all mentors!
7. Dennis McHale dlmchale.wordpress.com Dennis, I love your honest writing! It takes raw courage to put our true opinions/thoughts out there into the universe — I love that about your writing!
8. Bonnie cyberbonn.wordpress.com Bonnie, great selection of photos and appropriate quotations—well thought out and ever so inspiring! Thank you!
9. Summer Grow your inner self summer4soul.wordpress.com Summer, absolutely positive…wonderful truths…thank you for creating your blog!
10. Safaa Tasneem TheStm198 thedaintydamsel.wordpress.com Safaa, I admire the way you write about love…romantic love…young love…beautiful!
11. Mark Nelken beautifulorange.wordpress.com Mark, I enjoyed reading your article entitled, “Stuff that inspires me: #1 Paul Thomas Anderson —
it was a new and different information that I had never considered previously…also enjoyed “Dancing on sand/Living for the now (another excerpt from my 1st draft)” — I appreciate your courage to create and to write in such versatile art forms!
12. Jeremiah knowthesphere.wordpress.com Jeremiah, I found your writings so clear and full of mystery, enticing me to search for more understanding of all that you have written, and I am hoping I will have enough time to learn before I leave this planet!
13. Andy dragoneystory.wordpress.com Andy, you have beautiful photographs and lovely thoughts to go with them! And I enjoyed the selection of videos incorporated into you blog! So cool!
14. nadyafauzia.wordpress.com Nadya, I found your blog so inspiring! Your poetry…the videos you posted..the quotations! So inspirational! Thank you! I hope many more will enjoy your blog!
15. M M Mohan advocatemmmohanaksharaalu.wordpress.com M M Mohan, such deep and beautiful inspiring words you write!
The rules are (as I understand) –
1. Display The Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on your blog. You can download it from:
2-Link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5-Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.