With a sweet thank you, topped with red straberries and vanilla ice cream to
Hikari Yori HikariYori@rocketmail.com
and to dear
petitemagique petitemagique.wordpress.com email@example.com
and to dear
for nominating me to receive the SUPER SWEET BLOGGER AWARD! My gratitude to you both is immense!
The Sweet Rules for accepting this nomination are:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
2. Answer five super sweet questions
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers
5. Notify your nominees on their blog
My five (5) sweet responses to the delicious questions are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Double Chocolate Dutch Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Orange Sherbert
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Shaum Torte with Fresh Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Chocolate for 2 minutes every evening!
5. Sweet Nick Name? Cacao!
My 13 *nominees are: The “numerical order is irrelevant!”
They are EACH beautiful bloggers in their own right!
Yes, I was carried away…and nominated 14! Grandma Lin just could not be passed up with this award and when you read her blog, you will know why! LOL Have some coffee, shaum torte and ice cream as you sit back and enjoy these delightful blogs
- Sakshi Vashit http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com and http://cruisingthroughmylife.wordpress.com I enjoy Sakshi’s youthful exuberance in her writing! I love her enthusiasm for learning and her beautiful smile! Sweet writings!
- Andy dragoneystory.wordpress.com Andy is a wonderful father and a writer with such an interesting blog…wise sayings….cartoons….videos….something for everyone’s sweet taste!
- Clarabetty firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Betty’s voice comes through clearly in her writing — she is “no-nonsense” woman with a strong viewpoint that adds just the right amount of humor! Great writing and I can’t wait to see more of her paintings such as “The Door!”
- Steven http://livingwithmydisability.wordpress.com Steven’s strong sense of worthiness and acceptance of life as found in his essays, along with his beautiful, thoughtful comments is a delectable tray of the most exquisite desserts for the soul!
- Wuju http://seshatwuji.wordpress.com Wuji’s poetry will melt in your mouth, like vanilla ice cream on a summer’s day…it will also mesmerize your mind with beauty just as the taste of chocolate cake takes you away to another land of wonder and delight!
- Everydaypower everydaypower.blog.wordpress.com Absolutely a wealth of positivism! Beautiful and inspiring…gentle sweetness of words!
- Jenny http://jeglatter.wordpress.com/ Her words of poetry are beautiful in their simplicity…like a fine, tasty sugar cookie!
- Praveena http://pravinavinu.wordpress.com Her writing and poems are realistic and clear as golden jello…her honesty and her quest for truth is so visible!
- Russell Ray http://russelrayphotos2.com Russell writings are “down-to-earth” and realistic and he adds his own delightful photographs with each of his stories! His writings bring back to my memory a much simpler life! and a simple treat for our minds to devour!
- Gerry http://cobbie69.wordpress.com
Gerry’s blog has some very intriguing photographs to tease your mind…and he does not stop with photos! He has posted a brief history of his life with songs of life and mini-explanations! Kool Kookie IDEA! And the writer doesn’t stop here…he has the beginning of a novel on an additional site, Writing Hell! Gerry is a great writer and I nominate him as Sir Knight Writer! Read his Knight of the Oak -Novel…interesting and introspective!
- Celestine http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com Haikus to fill your mind with delight! and she is now being published! Congratulations, Celestine!
- Rosy http://sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com Delectable treats on each page of her blog for you to savor and enjoy! Great variety of desserts!
- Michele D’Acosta http://micheledacosta.wordpress.com Best of both worlds: poetry written from a poet’s heart and stunning photos! Like having ice cream and cake!
- Grandma Lin http://grandmalin.wordpress.com Witty cartoons to accompany great truths as you eat your own words! and many delicious recipes! WOW! What a great find! Thank you so very much!
I am honoured you see this and humbled thank you Johann,, will try to do a post of acceptance asap,, but at the moment my load is high and am really not thinking straight,, so please allow some time thank you.. 😉
At your leisure…no pressure! I’m selfish–I would rather you finish your novel…I want to know the outcome! smile…Sincerely, me Jane…Tarzan is lost!
Smiling now and thinking Tarzan has arrived heheehe! 😉 anyway thank you for the honour and yours is so deserved …
Thanks for providing such a wonderful selection of new blogs in your nominations and congratulations to you.
Congratulations on the award.I’m honored by the nomination.Thank you for your sweet words and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity.Your posts are always sweet and lovely.You deserve it..I loved your answers and your thoughts about the bloggers you nominated .I look forward to learn and read from you.I am so behind in accepting the awards,I will work on it soon 🙂
Congratulations, Jane 🙂
Congratulations,Jane. You truly deserve this award and more. I very much appreciate the nomination, Jane. Thanks so much. 🙂 You know my grandma was called Jane and she was such a lovely woman 🙂
Well, you are most welcome, Celestine! I am honored to know that I share the same name as your Grandma! From your writing, I think you are a lovely woman, too, as I would have imagined your Grandma to be!
Hi! thank you so much for your sweet sweet award and words! ^_^
You are most welcome!
Congratulations on your nomination as “the super sweet blogger” – and for sharing it with me and many others. I have really been busy getting my yard in shape and getting things repaired, so won’t have a lot of time or people to pass it on to. Thanks-Keep up the writing.
You are welcome. Hope it brings a smile to your face and heart for your beautiful poetry 🙂
Morning my friend
We have already discussed the award on my page but I wanted to thank you again.
Recognition from a beautiful wordsmith like yourself is flattering. I am so glad we managed to cross paths, I am learning about you and from you with every one of your posts.
Steven, how are you? I have not seen any posting from you???? Are you okay?
Congrats to you. Lovely award to have. 🙂
[…] A deliciously sweet thank you for the “Super Sweet Blogger Award!” (johannisthinking.com) […]
You are most welcome!
[…] Super Sweet Blogging Award from Kristy and Jane Johann […]
[…] Jane Johann gave away Super Sweet Blog Award.. […]