With a sweet thank you, topped with red straberries and vanilla ice cream to
Hikari Yori HikariYori@rocketmail.com
and to dear
and to dear
for nominating me to receive the SUPER SWEET BLOGGER AWARD! My gratitude to you both is immense!
The Sweet Rules for accepting this nomination are:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
2. Answer five super sweet questions
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers
5. Notify your nominees on their blog
My five (5) sweet responses to the delicious questions are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Double Chocolate Dutch Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Orange Sherbert
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Shaum Torte with Fresh Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Chocolate for 2 minutes every evening!
5. Sweet Nick Name? Cacao!
My 13 *nominees are: The “numerical order is irrelevant!”
They are EACH beautiful bloggers in their own right!
Yes, I was carried away…and nominated 14! Grandma Lin just could not be passed up with this award and when you read her blog, you will know why! LOL Have some coffee, shaum torte and ice cream as you sit back and enjoy these delightful blogs
- Sakshi Vashit http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com and http://cruisingthroughmylife.wordpress.com I enjoy Sakshi’s youthful exuberance in her writing! I love her enthusiasm for learning and her beautiful smile! Sweet writings!
- Andy dragoneystory.wordpress.com Andy is a wonderful father and a writer with such an interesting blog…wise sayings….cartoons….videos….something for everyone’s sweet taste!
- Clarabetty firstname.lastname@example.org Miss Betty’s voice comes through clearly in her writing — she is “no-nonsense” woman with a strong viewpoint that adds just the right amount of humor! Great writing and I can’t wait to see more of her paintings such as “The Door!”
- Steven http://livingwithmydisability.wordpress.com Steven’s strong sense of worthiness and acceptance of life as found in his essays, along with his beautiful, thoughtful comments is a delectable tray of the most exquisite desserts for the soul!
- Wuju http://seshatwuji.wordpress.com Wuji’s poetry will melt in your mouth, like vanilla ice cream on a summer’s day…it will also mesmerize your mind with beauty just as the taste of chocolate cake takes you away to another land of wonder and delight!
- Everydaypower everydaypower.blog.wordpress.com Absolutely a wealth of positivism! Beautiful and inspiring…gentle sweetness of words!
- Jenny http://jeglatter.wordpress.com/ Her words of poetry are beautiful in their simplicity…like a fine, tasty sugar cookie!
- Praveena http://pravinavinu.wordpress.com Her writing and poems are realistic and clear as golden jello…her honesty and her quest for truth is so visible!
- Russell Ray http://russelrayphotos2.com Russell writings are “down-to-earth” and realistic and he adds his own delightful photographs with each of his stories! His writings bring back to my memory a much simpler life! and a simple treat for our minds to devour!
- Gerry http://cobbie69.wordpress.com
Gerry’s blog has some very intriguing photographs to tease your mind…and he does not stop with photos! He has posted a brief history of his life with songs of life and mini-explanations! Kool Kookie IDEA! And the writer doesn’t stop here…he has the beginning of a novel on an additional site, Writing Hell! Gerry is a great writer and I nominate him as Sir Knight Writer! Read his Knight of the Oak -Novel…interesting and introspective!
- Celestine http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com Haikus to fill your mind with delight! and she is now being published! Congratulations, Celestine!
- Rosy http://sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com Delectable treats on each page of her blog for you to savor and enjoy! Great variety of desserts!
- Michele D’Acosta http://micheledacosta.wordpress.com Best of both worlds: poetry written from a poet’s heart and stunning photos! Like having ice cream and cake!
- Grandma Lin http://grandmalin.wordpress.com Witty cartoons to accompany great truths as you eat your own words! and many delicious recipes! WOW! What a great find! Thank you so very much!